Thursday 29 July 2010

Sweet Summertime!

A quick card made with scraps from my box and an image that I coloured over the weekend. It's for the Bugaboo challenge which asks for a:

Summer Theme

The image is from Bugaboo and I've coloured it with Promarkers. All the papers are scraps from previous projects and are from Now That's Funky from Funky Hand.

I've added some brads and ribbon from my stash. A bit of corner rounding and inking and the card is completed! I've not added a sentiment as I could not be bothered looking! How lazy am I?!

  • Backing papers: Now That's Funky from Funky Hand
  • Image: Bugaboo coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Oh lord that image looks lke me last Friday when I had been out on the town for a few hours!! Great card Ruth I love your just thrown together creations they are always outstanding..why can't I do that?
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, bright, funny card!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. When i first saw it I thought Christmas because of the colors, but they're well used for the summer challenge. I could never pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just too cute, great choice of DP and fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Bugaboo Catch the Bug challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great Summery project. JJ looks right at home there. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug this week for our Sweet Summertime Challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,love your bright summery papers!!! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo pretty colors with that image! I love the the sketch too! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Sweet Summertime challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and GREAT layout! So glad to have you play along with our challenge this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!