Wednesday 14 July 2010

Bunting for a Boy

Sometimes when I see a sketch I just know what I'm going to make! This is the current Sketch Saturday challenge:

And I've used one of the brand new rubber stamps that Nikky from Polkadoodles will be launching at the weekend at the Summer Crafting event at Doncaster. Isn't the elephant a cutie?! I've coloured him with Promarkers and used a sentiment stamp from Studio G.

All the papers are from Polkadoodles too - All Around and Everywhere - I cut strips and turned them into mini bunting by drawing the links with a black fineliner pen.

Watch out for more of this stamp in the future as I really love it! And so easy to colour too!!

  • Papers: All Around and Everywhere from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Stamp Doodles range from Polkadoodles - to be launched 17 & 18 July 2010
  • Sentiment: Studio G acrylic stamp
  • Brads: My stash

3 comments:

  1. This bunting malarky really is getting everywhere!! Love it! xxx

    PS: will update the dark side later in the week when have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this - I really LOVE, it's such a cute image and the papers look so cheery and fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Love that elephant and the banner is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!