Wednesday 28 July 2010

Caterpillar

For some bizzare reason I've not yet blogged this card for the Lily-Boo Too challenge which asks for a

Summer Theme

I made it earlier in the month and its just slipped down my draft posts!

Anyway, I don't know what the backing papers are as they do not have a name on them and they are physical papers rather than digital. The ribbon and brads are from my stash, along with the flowers.

The image is a Lily Boo too freebie which I've coloured with Promarkers. A bit of doodling and that's it!

  • Backing papers: Unknown
  • Image: Lily Boo freebie coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. Love your caterpillar hes so cute and your colourig is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at LB2 this month.
    Karen x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring job, your caterpillar is adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at LB2 challenge.
    Anita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love it!Your caterpillar is darling and the colors are great.
    Thanks for joining us at Lilyboo!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!