Sunday 18 July 2010

The Football Fan

A really quick one from me now as I know this is my third post of the day! Whilst blog hopping last night (a fatal past-time!) I spotted that Pollycraft had a little challenge:

Flash Those Freebies!

Basically to make a card using one of their freebies. Last week was this football fan and as me and the little boys are off somewhere special (and I've never actually been to one before apart from an empty one!) then this was quite apt! More of what it will be will revealed next week!!


I've coloured the image with Promarkers (I was multi tasking and watching a Dirty Harry film at the same time!) He's attached to the football (made by me with shading by the Promarkers and black card layered) with a strip of acetate so he boings around very happily!

Sentiment is computer generated and I've doodled around the edges and added some brads.

I'm so looking forward to 'the surprise' next week, and no doubt the boys would. If they knew hehehe!

  • Image: Pollycraft freebie coloured with Promarkers
  • Football: Made by me with Promarkers, white card and black card
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!