Friday 2 July 2010

Strawberries and Cream

Hmmmmm! The challenge over on Secret Crafter is:

Strawberries and Cream

I've been asked to make a number of word books and although the actual word is the customers' choice, I have free reign for colour schemes etc. So I thought this word book fitted in nicely with the challenge!


I've used papers from It's Funky Too from Funky Hand and printed the letters using Word Art and resized them to fit two width ways on a sheet of A4. I've used a black Sharpie marker around the inside of the letters plus added buttons and beads. The flower has been made with a Cuttlebug die and a blingy gem has been added to the centre.


The hat pins are my own creation with wooden beads and seed beads. Red organza ribbon from my stash.

Watch out for more word books over the next week - I have at least 2 more to make!

  • All papers: It's Funky Too from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Cuttlebug flower
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. wowser, that is fab!!
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh this is just gorgeous, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the whole idea and the colours :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun! love the red and white together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!