Tuesday 6 July 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - Week 20

It's Craft Juice Tuesday again! Simply click on the pictures to be taken directly to their Craft Juice listing where in turn it will link to either their online shop or blog! Technology eh?!

Anyway, this week, its all about what makes me smile. I'm upto my armpits in card orders and card samples, but these made me smile!!

Heheh! This is fab! Buy from Socklings

A wonderfully cute and simple ladybird painting by TopCats Corner


And finally such cuteness and wobbly eyeness! From Diomo Glass


See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Bugs are cute! Thank you for picking mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - thank you so much for featuring my ladybird canvas!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you so much for featuring my Bumble Bee.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!