Thursday 1 July 2010

Paper Patches

This was a quick card to make which is a good job as I'm upto my eyes in orders - it's all like buses - everything seems to come along at once!

The Penny Black Saturday Challenge is

Paper Patches

Which basically is patchwork and I was sent a lovely download from Alison Sloan which is a digital scrapbooking kit but it lends itself quite well to physical cardmaking! The kit is called Little Sailor and one of the papers in the pack was perfect for this challenge!

You can buy the kit from here and it is under $3 which is a bargain! I've used a Stickeroo on to the same cardstock as the base, layered onto red and blue and added with foam pads. I've also used some grosgrain ribbon from my stash and some card candy.

I was looking for a sentiment to add but couldn't decide so have left it off!

  • Backing papers: Little Sailor digital scrapbooking kit from Alison Sloan
  • Image: Penny Black stickeroo
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. this is so sweet ruth and love your paper patching..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute image and the papers printed out really well.

    Thank you
    Alison :)

    Now I'm of for a relaxing weekend!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous patchwork card - love the sweet image!
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Love how you used the sticker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!