Tuesday 6 July 2010

Summer Birthday

I did say that I would be showing more word books as I've had an order for 3, so here is number 2. And it fits nicely with the current Rosie Dee challenge which is:

Summer Birthday's

I've used papers from Now That's Funky from Funky Hand and I manage to get two letters length ways from a sheet of A4 card as I print the letters via wordart. Each letter has been outlined again with a black sharpie marker for definition.


The ribbons, beads, hat pins and flowers all come from my stash.

Just one more wordbook to go now, so watch out for that one before the end of the week!

  • All papers: Now That's Funky from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. I love the pink and green. This is so fun with the beads and flowers and buttons and cool papers! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly as the album inside looks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a great project!
    Lovely !
    Thanks for playing with us
    at Rosie D's;-))Mervi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!