Sunday 25 July 2010

Warm Pink, Chocolate & White

The Colour Create Challenge is to use

Warm Pinks, Chocolate and White

So I have! The image is drawn by Lee Jacobs and can be bought from here; I've coloured it with Promarkers and layered it onto some pink card that I had in my stash.


The chocolate brown pearlescent card are offcuts from some Wedding Stationery that I made last year. The sentiment is computer generated and has been layered onto the same card. The organza ribbon is from my stash and the heart buckle slider is also left over from making the Wedding Stationery.

A few dots of liquid pearls on two of the corners and the card is completed!

  • Image: By Lee Jacobs, bought from CraftsUPrint and coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth

    Loving this!!

    Your colouring is fantastic and I love your layout and colours.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! my hasnt the bride got FAb boobs!!!lol!!
    thanks for joining Colour Create
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wedding cards and your image is just gorgeous and the colouring is beautiful. Very elegant with the stunning heart gem and ribbon.

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!