Thursday 1 July 2010

Get Funky Challenge 11 - Something New

It's the first of the month so it's time for a new Get Funky Challenge! This month I am hosting the challenge and I have set the Funky Hand Design Team to make:

Something New

This could be for a new baby, new house, new job -anything as long its is for something new!

The rules are really simple - follow the challenge brief, use at least one Funky Hand product in your creation and enter via the Challenge Blog by 31 July! There is a £20 voucher to spend on Funky Hand products for the challenge winner plus blinkies for runner ups!

I've made a First Year Baby Album which matches the card I made for the June Challenge as it was for the same new baby, both commissioned by Lyndsey! All the papers are from the very first Funky Hand cd - The Funky One. The image is from Lost In Paper Scraps which I've coloured with watercolour pencils.











All wording has been computer generated and I've used embellishments and ribbons from my stash. There is page for each month including a family page and also First Birthday. The white 'patches' are memos of where to add the photos and I've used my only set of Spellbinder Nesabilities to do all the die cutting.

Once I'd got going on making the album it came together quite quickly. And I think I may have to make another fairly soon....!

  • All papers: The Funky One from Funky Hand
  • Image: Lost In Paper Scraps, coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
  • Everything else: My stash
  • Wording: Computer generated

5 comments:

  1. The album is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo sweet Ruth
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just so beautiful already, but will be a real treasure when all the pages are filled up. Fab idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little baby book is so precious; delightful cover to cover! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!