Friday 9 July 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 27 - Summer

It's Friday again so another Polkadoodle challenge! This week the lovely Enfys has set the challenge which is:

Summer Theme

I've not used the bunny from Paper Boutique Vol 1 before so this was an ideal opportunity! I've printed the A5 sheet and layered it as per instructions so there are quite a lot of layers in places!

I've let the main image overhang the front of the card and the backing paper is one of the sheets from the same section on the cd.

I was going to add a sentiment but I quite like it for a new baby card, so will wait to see what occasion I will need to use it for!
Good luck if you enter the challenge - you have until Sunday 18 July at 12noon to get your creations linked up!
  • All items: Paper Boutique Vol 1 from Polkadoodles

2 comments:

  1. This bunny is so cute and looks really good larger than the background. Hope you are well.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning!

    This cutie has been featured on Cuteable this morning!

    Lynsey x

    http://cuteable.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!