Sunday 18 July 2010

Super Bloke!

I've been on a roll this weekend and have made, or are in the process of making (I cannot simply start one card and see it through to completion in one go - I have to have at least 5 or 6 projects on the go!)

I've used the current challenge sketch from Digital Tuesday to make this card:


I've used an image that I bought a while ago from CraftsUPrint and is by Gordon Fraser. I've resized it then printed onto white card and coloured it with Promarkers. I've layered it onto some card from my stash which I put through the Swiss Dots embossing folder (one backwards and one the right way round!)


The backing paper is from Polkadoodles - Not For Girls cd and I think it works perfectly with this image! A little bit of doodling around the edges and some gold table confetti stars and the card is complete!

  • Backing papers: Not For Girls cd from Polkadoodles
  • Image: By Gordon Fraser, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and beautifully colored image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at digital tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!