Saturday 17 July 2010

Back On Your Feet

This is the sketch from Inspirational Sketches this week which I've combined with an image that I bought from CraftsUPrint a while ago.

The digital image, drawn by Lee Jacobs has been coloured with Promarkers and I've simply used bits from my card box to make up all the layers. I've not got a clue where the patterned paper has come from, but have a feeling that it was part of a paper pack download from a crafting magazine.

I've added faux stitching around most edges and added card candy to keep with the sketch. Sentiment has been computer generated.

  • Backing papers: From my stash
  • Image: By Lee Jacobs, bought from here, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!