Monday 19 July 2010

Vet

Another image bought from CraftsUPrint that I have been meaning to use for ages! It fitted nicely with the sketch from Paper Play:


The image has been drawn by Lee Jacobs and I've coloured it with Promarkers and used plain card from my stash to make up the layers. I've also used my Swiss Dots embossing folder for one of the backing panels plus some off cuts from a previous project - Funky Daze papers from Funky Hand.


Added two eyelets to the corners and a bit of edge doodling, and that's it!

  • Image: By Lee Jacobs, coloured with Promarkers and bought from here
  • Backing papers: Printed by Funky Hand - Funky Daze, plain ones from my stash
  • Dies: Swiss Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Super card - great image, really well coloured, and I love all the doodling - great finishing touch.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!