Friday 30 July 2010

All Green

This is part two of Tales from Pollycraft and Flash Your Freebies! I entered the challenge last time and received this very sweet image in return so I could then continue with the progressive challenge.

The theme for the freebie is:

Green

So I've used my Promarkers and added papers from Funky Hand - Funky Daze, and yes, the bestest collection - Son Day!


A little bit of inking, faux stitching and dotting around the edges, plus a Papermania sentiment stamp, ribbon from my stash and three snaps from We R Memory Keepers.

I'm a bit tired today - took the boys to get their final bits of school uniform (except shoes - those will be nearer the start of term) in Blackburn today, and it was rude not to go in the very brand new Primark that has opened in the new shopping centre. It is HUGE and quite fantastic! I did have a good browse of the jewellery mainly for cutting down and using on projects but there was nothing that took my eye this time!

And this afternoon was the nursery party for the kids who are leaving to start school. Jacob is not normally there on a Friday so I had to stay with him (and Samuel) so that was a couple of hours of fun - it really take it out of you though!!

  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Pollycraft progressive freebie coloured with Promarkers
  • Snaps: W R Memory Keepers
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!