Saturday 17 July 2010

Reindeer

The challenge set this week by Passion For Promarkers is a theme and it is:

Animals

I've used this cute Stamping Boutique image which I got as part of the Special 50/50 stamping group. I've coloured it with Promarkers and layered it onto red and green base card.


The printed backing paper is from an 8x8 stack from Dovecraft - Ho Ho Ho - that I've had a number of years and I'm not sure if I like it or not so it doesn't get used too often! The organza ribbon is from my stash and it actually matches the dark green layer perfectly! The jump ring and bell are also from my stash.

I'm slowly beginning to make a dent in all the Christmas cards that I need to make for the events I have coming up from late September onwards. In my opinion, you can never have enough Christmas cards anyway!

  • Backing paper: Dovecraft 8x8 Ho Ho Ho paperstack
  • Image: Stamping Boutique, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Great papers and love the ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image, and the papers you've used are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue c x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and layout! Love the ribbon with the little bell in the centre!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute christmascard and great image. Your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card and so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab. Love your colouring of this lovely fella. The little bell is a lovely touch. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!