Friday 23 July 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 29 - Christmas in July

It's Friday again so time for another Polkadoodle challenge! Now I suggest you hop right over (and then come back to me!) to see what the big fuss is on the Challenge blog!! Just let me say that it is a very well known brand beginning with L and the prize is fantastic!!!

The challenge for this week was set by the very lovely Kris who is asking us to do

Christmas in July

Now this is easy peasy as Nikky has recently launched Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas and with so many projects on the cd we have been spoilt for choice!

I've used the A5 sleigh for my card - all the pieces are printed off and you layer them up how you want to give each element different depth. I've simply added some glitter glue, a gem and added the tag to the sleigh.

The card backing is also from the cd, so its a half shaped card! This really is a fantastic cd - I've gone through it and printed off loads of the shapes ready for when I am in a cutting mood so I shall be making my shaped Christmas cards as I go along! The cd is versatile enough so that you can print the images off and colour them yourself!

Deadline for this challenge is 12noon GMT on Sunday 1 August -good luck!

  • All paperbased elements: Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Ruth. It looks very 3D on the backing card. I might have to start doing some cards now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!