Thursday 22 July 2010

A Tree of Apples

A lovely sketch to work with from Friday Sketchers this week:


I used it to make three of these cards - one for each of Samuel's teachers as he finishes school this week. Where has the last two years gone?!

I couldn't trust him enough to write neat enough or small enough for the sentiment, so I've converted that to a button. He did write on the insert inside the card which you'd have thought I'd have asked him for War and Peace he protested so much!

I've used a green card blank and then added papers from Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand. The digital image, is also from the cd and I've coloured it with Promarkers. The red organza ribbon is from my stash and was too wide, so I folded it in half before I tied it, and then added the red button.

Nice and clean and I know that they won't get another one like it!

  • Backing papers: Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand
  • Image: Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!