Tuesday 20 July 2010

Santa and Rudolph

A great simple sketch this week from Moving Along With The Times, plus the challenge is also to use animals.
I'm attempting to be organised with my Christmas card pile this year, so this wonderful image by Lee Jacobs - bought from CraftsUPrint is perfect! I've coloured it with Promarkers and have added some glitter glue to Santa.
The papers are from the pesky 8x8 stack by Dovecraft Ho Ho Ho collection that is just siting there waiting to be used! I'm still not sure if I like the papers but this one seemed to fit quite well! I've added a matching brad (bottom corner) plus a square one just above plus two more in the top corner (good colour match so difficult to spot!) The organza ribbon and bit of red card are from my stash.
A bit of doodling around the edges and its completed!
  • Backing papers: Dovecraft 8x8 Ho Ho Ho stack
  • Image: Lee Jacobs, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue, bought from here
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card , i love the papers and the matching brad. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is brilliant, I started doing Christmas cards then got fed up, must keep going though. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, HAzelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card. I love the paper and colours you have used with that super image. Thankyou for joining in with our sketch and animal theme at MAWTT this week.
    Luv Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, I love this image its fab
    I have to agree with you on this stack of papers I think I've used about 4 of mine..lol
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Good Luck
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little image and it is such a great Christmas card. You have really worked my sketch well.

    Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT this week, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya,

    I spotted your cards on craftjuice and voted for them :o) am now following your blog too! They're so cute xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!