Friday 9 July 2010

Daisy Flower

I've been asked to make some thank you cards and have used the Sketch Saturday challenge to help with inspiration!


The cards are not yet completed as I need to add a few personal touches to it but the overall layout of the sketch is complete. I've used papers from Now That's Funky but resized them to A5 size as I wanted a smaller pattern.

The elements within the sketch I have layered onto red card and have made the flower using a Cuttlebug die and red seed beads. I've found that Copydex glue is the best although I really need to be careful when opening the tube as it simply slides out!

The image is from Bugaboo and I've coloured it with Promarkers and glitter glue. The sentiment is computer generated.

I've actually made two of these!

  • Backing papers: Now That's Funky from Funky Hand
  • Image: Bugaboo coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Flowers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Very funky indeed! I love that see through flower! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!