Sunday 18 July 2010

In The Pink!

Yeah - I won last week's Charisma Cardz challenge and got to pick $15 worth of digi stamps from Soft Pencil - so thank you to Elizabeth and to the girls at Charisma Cardz!

I've used a freebie Bugaboo stamp for the current Charisma Cardz challenge which is:

Pink!

The image is from Bugaboo and I've coloured her with Promarkers. She actually looks a lot like Jacob's little friend Isabel at nursery and if I remember, I'll keep the card until her Birthday (September!)

I've used bits from my stash to make the flower in the top corner and used a Nestabilities die for the aperture. The sentiment is computer generated which has been layered, along with the image onto some papers from Polkadoodles - Candy Doodles cd.

The ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons (I won a recent Penny Black challenge!) and they were on a freebie sample that Keith sent me along with my winnings! How very generous!! You must check out Fantastic Ribbons but be warned that you may drool!

  • Image: Bugaboo coloured with Promarkers
  • Backing papers: Candy Doodles cd from Polkadoodles
  • Dies: Nestabilities
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. so cute and well done on the win last week
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!