Saturday 3 July 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 21 - Holiday's

It's time for another Simple Doodles Challenge! This fortnight the challenge is:

Holiday's

And I've used this sweet Simple Doodles image of Santa, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue. I've made a Christmas Savings Jar - a good idea in theory but probably not in practice! I've re purposed a pasta sauce jar and added a handcut label using silver card and Funky Hand papers plus ruby red ribbon.


Despite colouring the image quite some time ago, I was lost for inspiration until I saw the jar waiting to be recycled!

Hope you can join in the challenge! Pop over to the challenge blog for more Design Team inspiration and to enter. Challenge is open until Friday 16 July - good luck!

  • Image: Simple Doodles coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Papers: Silver card from my stash, other from Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: From my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!