Thursday 22 July 2010

Octopus

I'm really liking the sketches on challenge blogs at the moment! Here is the current one from Sketch Saturday:
I've used papers from Funky Daze from Funky Hand (this must be the best collection colourway ever!) which I've rounded the edges and inked. The image, coloured with Promarkers, is from Stamping Dragon Designs and was one of the July images I got for being part of the Special 50/50 Digital Stamping Group.

The sentiment tile is a magazine freebie from a long time ago and the colours matched perfectly, and the three little fishes are beads and I've also had these a long long time!
Such a cute octopus eh?!
  • Backing papers: Son Day collection from Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Stamping Dragon Designs, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. I love this! :)
    great interpretation of the sketch *claps*
    Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!