Wednesday 21 July 2010

Bug-eyed Ladybird

Now this was one quick card to make! I've got quite a few bits of off-cut card this shape and I need to make something with them and, well, this card just happened!

The Allsorts challenge this week is:

Summer Days

The image is from Soft Pencil as I won a gift certificate last week and I chose this one along with some others. Lovely to colour - used Promarkers for this and have added two tiny wobbly eyes to the ladybird.

I've used my Nesties to create the shapes and have dotted a fine black line around the edges. The ribbon I got from Fantastic Ribbons (and yes they are!)

I think I'll make more of these cards and put them into a gift set of perhaps 5. Mainly to use up the off-cuts of card that I have as they are seeming to take over my spare card box!

  • Image: Soft Pencil, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Nestabilities
  • Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!