Wednesday 21 July 2010

Ornaments

It's getting more like Christmas!! Another one to add to my box that is sort of nicely growing, so by late September (when I have my first event) I should be sufficiently stocked!

This is for the ABC Christmas challenge which is:

O for Ornaments

I've used a Penny Black stamp which by default must have been sent to me by Kath and I've coloured it with Promarkers. I've used DCWV Christmas Multistack 6x6 and have layered it all onto what feels like thin glossy paper which is burgundy in colour and I picked up a few sheets from the Scrap Store last time I was there.


I drew around my roll of double sided tape for the circle so it is a little wonky in places - just don't look too closely, and have finished it off with some card candy. The silver snowflake I bought in the New Year sale at Matalan and it came in a lovely wooden box along with a number of other snowflakes and I think it was intended as a parcel fastener.
  • Backing paper: DCWV 6x6 Christmas Multistack plus plain papers from my stash
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely job! I can't see your wonky circle looks fine to me!! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge, have fun! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card ,love the sweet image, thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this week. Hugs Dorte GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloured image and love the brads used.

    Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge Blog

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!