Wednesday 14 July 2010

Bright & Breezy In July

I didn't dare scare you with a Christmas related title (although I was very tempted to!) but I am trying to get going on my Christmas cards as I have a house party and a few craft fairs booked between the end of September and early December and I don't want to not have enough stock!

Anyway, the Fussy and Fancy challenge is:

Christmas In July

This card is one I made as a Create and Craft TV show sample when Nikky launched Paper Boutique Vol 2 which is chock full of Christmas card templates and papers and digi stamps. This particular card should actually be double sided but I made it single sided but layered up all the elements. It's not quite decoupage as you know it, more random decoupage as all the elements are individual and you build them up either by instructions or (like me) how you like.



I printed it all onto 300gsm smooth white card and simply cut it out. Added a little glitter glue and that was it! The backing paper is also from the cd.

There are some lovely sweet templates on the cd to make cards and some great ones for kiddies. So guess what I have a pile of to cut out?!!

  • All elements: Paper Boutique Vol 2 by Polkadoodles

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!