Tuesday 28 April 2009

Looks Good Enough To Eat!

The Secret Crafter challenge this week is for

Shaped Cards

And look what shape I found on the Patti Picklicious cd! I've actually re sized it as I thought it was a bit titchy so this is more or less A5 size.

I've used a white gel pen to go round the edges and also inked them with brown and pink. The cupcake is also on the cd and I have simply added it to a thin strip of acetate, coloured it with watercolour pencils, inked and chalked it and then finally glitter glued it! And then layered it onto some of the little spotty paper.

Card candy (which matched very perfectly!) from Craftwork Cards.

8 comments:

  1. does look good enough to eat all those yummy colours
    AllisoNX

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colours on this and your 'springy' cupcake....fab card Ruth!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Ive had a look at the cd. It looks amazing. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Ive used one on the stamped images, posting the card on blog this morning.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape, and the colors on this!!! Great job!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful shape and fabby papers - love how you did the cupcake on acetate. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I want to eat this card! It is fab!!! I still have those papers printed out and haven't done anything with them....yet. x

    ps. Make sure you email your pics to Kirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card love the cupcake, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhh, I do love the shape and colours of your card - it's fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!