Monday 20 April 2009

J is for Jagged Edge

I found a new challenge site whilst blog hopping last week - ABC Challenge and this week the challenge is:

J for Jagged Edge

I took the jagged edge very seriously as you can tell! All the papers are from Funky Daze, and I've traced a template and then ripped close to the line. The flower is layered with the edges inked and then ripped again towards the centre.


There is an eyelet holding the flower to the card, through which I have pushed lightly coiled wire through. I enjoyed making this, so expect more flowers like this in the future!
  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Wire & Eyelet: From my stash

10 comments:

  1. Thats one stunning card,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the way you made the flower.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!

    Thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ripped edges and this card is brilliant!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is sooo my style, its gorgeous really really love the layout the jagged look everything, fantatsic work and great take on the challenge.
    love emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!
    Love the papers...and your flower is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab. Love the wire - looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation love it, thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week. Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely I love the flower too! with the distress look! great ABC challenge card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!