Monday 27 April 2009

Sunglasses At The Ready!

Now even though this is a relatively simple, straightforward challenge, it had me stumped! I have only a few large blooms - the turquoise one you see here, a few bright yellow ones and one white so was rifeling through my pre printed paper box to see what would match, and would you believe it - I found this!

The Daring Cardmakers challenge this week (set by fellow Funky Hand DT mate Lythan) is:

Supersize me! Big blooms required!

Now, I must have printed this backing paper (It's Funky Too) ages ago when I went through a phase of printing everything off on thin glossy photo paper. So quite pleased that I knew, way back then, that I would need this paper for today!

All I have done (after taking 20 mins to arrange the flowers and settle for the final colour combination..) is rounded all edges, inked them and bunged the flowers in the centre. The two turquoise ones and button are from the lovely Jozza (yes that bag of blooms is still going, but dwindling now!) and the yellow one is a pre layered thing that I bought when Samuel was a baby from Topaz Crafts but had not used....

Did think of adding a sentiment, but didn't!

4 comments:

  1. I think this a very smart card,
    no need for sunglasses,
    Its lovely,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowee...this is fab...love the circle paper and those flowers are just drop dead gorgeous...Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love it. Its bold and beautiful! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoohooooo what a faberoo card! Those colours work so well together. Lush! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!