Thursday 30 April 2009

It's My Name!

Just in case you missed Anice on Monday evening on the telly demonstrating her newest cd - Funky Word Books here is one of my samples that I made especially for her to show on telly! I would have shown my samples sooner but had some technical hitches with Mr Blogger (loosing my posts and photos grrrr!)

This collection is Royal Grunge - the entire cd is devoted to Word Books and all have complementary sheets that you can print off on the reverse of the letter pages (no white bits!) and each collection has a co-ordinating alphabet.

I decided to make a word book with my name and instead of it opening like a normal book on the spine..

It opens from the top!

Although you can't see it, I made a little stand attached to the card so it will stay upright!

With a bit of luck I'll show the other samples that I made for the new cd over the next few days.
The cd sold out before the end of the hour show - good going eh?! So it just goes to show how good these papers are and how popular! Anice won't be selling the cd from her website until 11 May, so you'll just have to make do with my samples and those from the Design Team!


4 comments:

  1. that's lovely Ruth, I've definitely got my eye on this cd - I missed out on C&C, wasn't quick enough!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way it opens from the top
    Tip (hehe)
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tis lurvely Roof :o) Very clever way af maiking it if you ask me. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!