Tuesday 14 April 2009

Pink Marshmallows and Chocolate Brown

The Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week is:

Marshmallows and Chocolate

Or at least the colours! I've had, for a while, on my list of things to do, to make an acceptance card for a Wedding we have been invited to (its Hayley's - I made her invitations and here is her forthcoming birthday card!) And as the challenge is in keeping with her colour scheme, I made this card.

The cake is a die cut from pearlescent creamy white card (had it in my stash for a long time!) and I've added pink and silver seed beads to the layers. Behind it is a piece of pink vellum and I've added a chocolate brown ribbon underneath.

Must remember to post it off to her now!

  • All materials: From my stash

7 comments:

  1. Looking good - have you glued the seed beads on or are they threaded on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this one...so simple but beautifully elegant and love all those seed beads
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, I so love the beads!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant Ruth....thanks for my lovely card....Bday pics to come later this week :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! simply stunning!

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet - I love the simplicity of it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!