Thursday 2 April 2009

Cute and Cuddly

The Tag You're It Challenge this week is:

Cute and Cuddly

This was actually really quick to make! The tag is a Super Sized Sizzix Scallop tag and I've used scrap card from Huge Funky Love download. The image is from Jozza and I've coloured it with watercolour paints. All edges have been inked in Chestnut Whispers and then pink.

The flower is from my stash as are the ribbons and buttons.


I think I'd better get making more baby related stuff as 3 of the girls at nursery are expecting - Vicky in May, Kim in July and Kat in September. Plus a few of my friends and work colleagues are also expanding!

  • Backing paper: Huge Funky Love download
  • Dies: Sizzix Super Size Scallop Tag
  • Image: From Jozza and coloured with watercolour paints
  • Everything else: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. Awww, that is soooo sweet

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is definitely cute...love the papers and that cute little fella...thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
    Hugs Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!