Wednesday 1 April 2009

Pinkie Pops and Flowers

The Cute Card Thursday challenge this week is:

"Family Affair"
A nice easy one for this week!! We want you to make a card for a member of your family. As simple as that. Could be mum, dad, husband, son, sister - anyone!!

This card has been made well in advance for one of my cousin Jane's Birthday in June - as I am likely to forget between now and then! The backing panel has been printed onto vellum and I've used the Pinkie Pops download from Funky Fairy Papercrafts. The flowers are also from the same download.

The black ribbon is from my stash (Blackburn market for 10p) and I've rounded and inked all edges.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the pretty flowers and all those swirls!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great day, Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!