Tuesday 21 April 2009

Sketches By Tamara # 91

It's been a while since I followed one of Tamara's sketches - this is sketch 91: And I've finally used one of my Craftwork Card oriental stamps! This one is Akina and I've used chestnut Whispers ink and then coloured her with watercolour paints and pencils.

Papers are Simply Elegant 6 x 6 and I've also inked the edges. Sentiment is from a 4 block stamp and the flowers are wonderful freebies that I got from an internet site (so sorry but can't remember where as I've unpacked them!) - the white ones are from one pack and the brown printed one from another. Brad is from my stash.


I really liked working with this stamp, so expect to see more in the future! The detail is really amazing too - very delicate!
  • Backing paper: Simply Elegant 6 x 6
  • Image: Craftwork Cards
  • Sentiment: 4 sided sentiment stamp
  • Flowers: From my stash

1 comment:

  1. Yummy card! She is a very pretty lady. Me likey :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!