Wednesday 1 April 2009

Hmmmm... Think Of Ice Cream!

It's a while since I entered a Stamp Something Challenge, but when I saw it was a sketch, well, I just had to! And here is my card! The image was very kindly sent to me by Jan who has recently become a Stampin' Up demonstrator (she sent me a few more so watch out for those!) And because it was such a cute image, I just had to use it! I've coloured it with watercolour paints and added a tiny bit of glitter glue in the centre of the flower.


The stripy backing paper is from Funky Daze which I have printed at A5 size so more detail is shown. The brownish card is from my stash, along with the grosgrain ribbon.


I've rounded all the edges and then they have been double inked - first in faded black and then in pink. And I think this card reminds me of ice cream!
  • Backing papers: Striped from Funky Daze; plain, from my stash
  • Image: Stampin' Up coloured with watercolour paints
  • Ribbon: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. I love this card the ice cream colour are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo cute! Love the little birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with the stamp, that card is gorgeous, the colours are just fab.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!