Thursday 11 August 2011

Star and Snowflakes

Yep, its another Christmas card - my total is looking pretty impressive now and the end is in sight!

I've used a star shaped template that I've had for some time and can't remember where it came from - I suspect a magazine but cannot be too sure.


The papers are Let It Snow 12x12 stack from Dovecraft and I've glittered the edges. Snowflakes are a Sizzix die and I've used papers from the same stack along with some very glittery centres that I bought from Dunelm last week (49p reduced from £1.99!!)

I'm thinking that it needs a sentiment somewhere but I don't know where or what to put so it will stay like this until I've made my mind up!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: Clean and Simple
Digi Doodles Shops Best: Shaped Card
Fab n Funky: Christmas
Ooh La La Creations: Christmas

  • Papers: Dovecraft Let It Snow 12x12 paper stack
  • Dies: Sizzix Snowflake
  • Sparkly Centres: Dunelm mill

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I would love to see how it opens

    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I really like the star shape for a christmas card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clean and simple card. Great shape too.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those papers. I have a pack myself and this one in particular is one of my favorites!

    Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at DDSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous shaped card and your snowflakes are beautiful. Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous star card, Ruth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card- I love the star shape and need a tutorial : ) Lucky and smart you for starting you cards before Dec 1st.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fab, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this. Thanks for joining us at OLLCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic shaped card and colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la with your beautiful Xmas creation; we hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab shape, lovely card, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!