Tuesday 2 August 2011

More Pink Christmas!

Well, I just had to! I still had some of the spotty paper left over from my last card so it saved me from tidying it up! This is for the Doodle Dragon Studio challenge which is:

Girl Power

And I think this one is! The image, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue (not dry when I took the photo!) is from the bundle Christmas download.

The spotty paper is from the Rainbow Polkadots download from Funky Hand and the very pale pink glitter card is from my stash and I've had it for years (I even remember buying it!) and the pink thick angel hair is a generous donation from Lynsey!

The tinsel like cord is from my stash, along with the brads and the pearlescent star table confetti. I've used the sketch from Everybody Art challenge and would also like to enter it into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Room: Soft and Sweet
Gingerloft: Make it Sparkle
Mark's Finest Papers: Anything but Ribbon
Totally Gorjuss: Christmas in July
  • Spotty Paper: Rainbow Polkadots download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash or donations!

13 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the pink colored snow man! Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground this week!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's soooo cute! Fab card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the layering and your colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink snow woman ;0)
    Thanks for playing along.
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute snowman!!!! Love the fibers you used instead of ribbon!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, you're way ahead of me on the Christmas cards!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pike's Playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like everything about this adorable creation. It is as sweet as can be, great coloring and love all the elements.Thanks for entering this beautiful creation in the challenge of ANYTHING BUT RIBBON over at Speedy the Cat's Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ich kann leider unseren Sketch nicht so wirklich erkennen, danke dennoch fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable. I love your image and the sparkly tie on. Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends Challenge. Hope you can play with us again this week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet! Lovely colours and I love all the glitter! Thanks so much for joining in with our "Soft and Sweet" challenge at Cupcake Craftroom this month, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute little snowgirl! Love the pale pink you've used for this fabulous Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Pike's playground!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!