Friday 12 August 2011

Jellypark Challenge 3 - Embellishments

The weeks seem to be slipping by which is no bad thing because it is time for another Jellypark Friday Friends Challenge! Although the challenges are easy peasy its the choosing which Jellypark images to use which is the hard bit for me!

The challenge this fortnight is:

Embellishments

I finally settled on this Dinosaur Boy digi stamp which I've coloured with Aquamarkers. The papers are from Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away cd and I've added some quite realistic (even if I say so myself!) faux stitching around the edges.


A little bit of inking around the image with some very old yet trusty little inkpads and then I went a bit mad with some buttons from my stash! I found a pack of Dress-It Up buttons too which were dinosaurs so added one of them too!

Good luck with the challenge and to see the new releases pop over to the Challenge blog - I'll be blogging the cards I've made with the new releases tomorrow as Friday is a busy day for DT posts for me but you can see my creations on the challenge blog.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times: Fantasy (dressing up)
Pixie Dust Studio: Boys Will Be Boys
The Paper Shelter: Stitching - Real or Faux
Cupcake Craft: Stitching - Real or Faux
Here Come The Boys: Critters
  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Papers: Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away
  • Everything else: My stash

11 comments:

  1. My little niece love Peppa Pig and there's an episode where they're pretending to be dinosaurs. This card makes me want to do a Peppa Pig style "roar" lol! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe that is faux stitching - looks so real! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth...
    Love, love, love this card... and thanks for the tip .. I didnt know you got get this little guy in digi ..off to investigate..
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image just lovely for a young man. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image, I am sure any young boy would love this card. The embellishments are fabulous.

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT hun - I do love the way these markers look on your projects - maybe I'll have to try some x
    This is another of my fav' images from Claire x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is a super card,thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. super critter card, love your colouring and layout.
    Thanks for playing over at HERE COME THE BOYS.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great card for a boy. It's wonderful! Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab Layout Ruth and colours! Love your critter! Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS! WOO & JACKY XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is so cute - gorgeous green shades and love the buttons
    Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!