Friday 5 August 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 31 - CASE It

It's Friday so time for another Polkadoodle challenge! This week the theme is to CASE another Polkadoodle Design Team members card. I've been a bit sneaky and gone with a style! So I've CASE'd Claire and as luck would have it, I found a digi stamp of hers in my folders!

I've coloured it with Aquamarkers and added glossy accents to the centre of the flower. The papers are from the Wonderland cd and I've simply added a bit of inking to the edges and some doodling. Really simple!
Hope you can join in - the challenge closes on Sunday 14 August at 12noon GMT.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter: Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

Anything Goes: Flowers

Paper Playtime: Digi Monday - Summer


  • Image: Hope Jacare, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Papers: Wonderland cd

12 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous coloured flower, love the patterned papers
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the purples and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Such pretty colors! Love the image and coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The flower image is beautiful with the little hearts on the petals. Your colouring is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a stunning card! Love the purple theme! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Ruth, I love the colours :)
    Enjoy your weekend hun.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgeous flower and fab papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really gorgeous card Ruth and your colouring on the flower image is fabulous.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was well chuffed to see this Ruth - your colouring of the flower is stunning as always! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous colours a really vibrant card
    Thanks for joining us @ The Paper Shelter and good luck with the prize draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just don't get here every day and then I find you've been so busy and creative! Really love this one with the purple and green. Marvelous flower image, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!