Friday 26 August 2011

Jellypark Challenge 4 - Die Cuts

It's time for another Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge! We had lots of fantastic entries to our last challenge - thank you - and although I may not yet have a left a comment for you - its all in hand and you'll get one from me very soon!

The challenge this fortnight is:

Get Punchy With Your Die Cuts

So dust out your old abandoned dies and get creating! I've used the wonderfully cute Dino Boy and coloured him with Promakers - you can view the store here but Claire is taking a break for a few so you'll just have to hold your horses to buy!


My papers are from Colour Me Happy by Funky Hand (Merry Berry collection) and I've added a frame die cut and the two die cut dinos from my stash that I bought a long time ago from ebay that I am ashamed to say that I've not used before! I've added shading the the die cut dinos with Promarkers and added wobbly eyes. Snaps are from We R Memory Keepers.

A bit of inking and a doodled line around the edge of the card and it is complete!

Good luck with the challenge - it is open until Thursday 8 September and please limit your entry to two per person. You don't need a Jellypark image to enter, but we'd be very pleased if you did and you'll get an extra entry into the draw.

There are also two new releases featured on the Jellypark challenge blog today - I'll be blogging my two creations over the weekend so come back to see how I've made them and what I've used!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

365 Cards: 2 Items From Stash Never Used (frame and dino diecuts)
Delightful Challenges: Digital Paper
Do You Stack Up? Man or Boy
Little Miss Muffet: Multiple Images
Southern Girls: Decades (mine is prehistoric decade!!)
If The Shoe Fits: Jungle (dinosaurs did roam jungles!)

  • Papers: Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand
  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Die Cuts: My stash
  • Snaps: We R Memory Keepers

18 comments:

  1. Fab card - love this image and those extra dinosaurs look great.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dinosaur boy seems right at home with those cuties! don't even wanna think about the number of dies I have that are just sitting around in a plastic bag getting wrinkled and frayed because I never used them..... oh my! ;)

    have a great weekened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dino boy and those diecuts are just perfect along side him, gorgeous papers too. Love it. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. Sometimes those things we buy for no reason come in handy and just the right moment. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Ruth, I love all the dinos & the papers are just perfect :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card hun - love the paper combo on your card and that dino-boy is one of my fav's (who am I kidding ? - I love 'em all !!)
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect boys card! Great idea with the pre-historic decade...Bet you felt great using up stuff from your stash. I know I do....Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet cards - I like to see boy cards, there are always a plethora of girl ones.

    Thanks for sharing, so glad I came to visit.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. A boy would love this card. Very cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work and please keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Love those wee dino's, they are so cute. Thanks for joining us at southern girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! The dinosaurs are so adorable.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card - you can't go wrong with dinosaurs!

    Thansk for playing with us at southern girls this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card.. I love the image! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog For a Boy or Man Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and adorable card. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge. Tenny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, cute dinos, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! Love those Dino's! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute! What fantastic die cuts! Thank for playing with Southern Girls this fortnight.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!