Saturday 13 August 2011

Football!

And here is the second image that was a new release yesterday from Jellypark! This one is Boy Playing Football and he'e been coloured with Promarkers. I've added a football pitch that has been printed from Colour Me Happy cd from Funky Hand plus an offcut from a previous project. The two darker blue pieces are from my stash and I think both are Bazzill.

A bit of faux stitching plus two snaps in the top corner and my card is complete! And again, the image from Jellypark is a bargain at £1.25!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop: Hobbies and Sports
The Paper Shelter: Stitching - Real or Faux
The Stamping Boutique: Birthday for a Young Male

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Printed papers and football pitch: Colour Me Happy cd from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    Love this!! The image is so cute and I love the way you've layered him onto the footie pitch - great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the field in the background.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Ruth, I love how you've added the footy pitch :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love how you've made the pitch, thanks for joining us at TPS this week
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card Ruth, gorgeous image too
    thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the field you created for this fun soccer player! such a neat card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. I love the fottie pitch.. fabby!! great card hunni ... Thanks for sharing it with us at MMCS XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous card love the colors thanks for joining us at TPS........

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!