Sunday 21 August 2011

Sorry - Yet More Christmas!

I know I'm probably over burdening you with all my Christmas cards, but it is such a good feeling getting them all made! Less than 15 to go to my target of 100! And I bet I end up adding to my target, so don't be surprised if it shoots up to 150 - there are still a number of months left to mid November!!

These were made using a digi stamp set that I bought from Tiddly Inks especially for the current challenge which is:

Inch My Way Along (Mini Cards)

I printed the 4 designs as the block digi so that I could make 4 cards from a sheet of A4 card. So they are approx 75cm wide and 125cm tall. I've coloured them all with Promarkers and followed the current Sketch and Stash challenge too.

You can see the strips of glitter glue as per the sketch (pretty pleased with how straight these are despite a few glasses of vino!) and I've attempted to co-ordinate the ribbon with the picture colours. I should have done it the other way around!

The images have been added with foam pads underneath so they stand proud a little. Oh, and I've doodled a black line around the edge of the card. I really do like these and I get asked for quite a few titchy cards in the run up to Christmas so I think I'll be making more of these!

I'd also like to enter the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges: Glitter
Challenge Up Your Life: No Patterned Paper
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes option
Bah Humbug: Something New (digi images and glitter glue in a straight line after wine!)

  • Image: Tiddly Inks, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

18 comments:

  1. Aww these are sooo cute! I cheat with strips og glitter & use DST! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super little cards - lovely idea - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 34 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Set for Christmas! The glitter for the stripes on the sketch is such a great idea! Glad to see you in the challenge at Tiddly inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thee are soo cute .. you put me to shame lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ruth they are just too cute!! that is oneof mo's fav tiddly inks sets, he has me making with it all the time!!!!
    thank you for popping in to play with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww now he is cute and a great take on the sketch

    Thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at SnS

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow really effective Christmas cards. I love them, the penguin is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My gosh, these are too cute! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Love these!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this weeke!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stop it Ruth! You're making me feel seriously inadequate lol
    Seriously though these are wonderful, I love the cute images :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards.They are all so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute, Ruth! Love how you've followed the sketch creatively and of course I'm quite partial to those particular TI images myself. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruth these cards are so adorable! Love the glitter lines behind the images. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOh, and so glad you joined the Humbuggers this week too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness so many entries at the Hall this week - didn't we just know that our followers would love the theme of something new.
    My goodness these cards are just so cute. Love them to pieces.
    Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug!
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just adorable and glad to see you've had such fun with the sketch.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that these are a great take on the sketch and look totally adorable so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!