Wednesday 3 August 2011

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 19 - Sketch

Welcome to another Dude Time Doodles challenge! As it is the first Wednesday of the month there is a sketch challenge, and you know me and my sketches, well this one is a nice n easy one to follow!I've used the wonderful Fanny Farts image, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue for her hair. I've generated the sentiments on my pcs and used papers from Funky Daze from Funky Hand.

Ribbon is from my stash and I'd bought it for a different project but it was a bit too peachy when I got it home - darn store lights! And I wanted baby pink so it was good to use it on this card!

Hope you can join in with the challenge - for more details on how to enter and to view the other Dudette creations, just pop over to the challenge blog!

Oh, and don't forget the Scavenger Crawl on the 24 August - its one you won't want to miss!

Good luck with the challenge! I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Scrap Creations: Buttons or Bows

Party Time Tuesday's: Birthdays


  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Daze cd from Funky Hand
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Ribbon: My stash

20 comments:

  1. Perfect sentiment to go with Miss Fanny!!! SO VERY CUTE.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol.. what a fab image - love the layout
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully fun card Ruth! Love the pink and the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the sentiment is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Ruth, really makes you smile:) Thanks for the winner badge, got it to work;)
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birthday card, tho' I never would have thought of Fanny for a birthday without first seeing your card. She's wonderful in all her pink! Love the ribbon and bows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card gives me a giggle! Marlene draws the funniest images. ;)

    so glad you joined the birthday challenge at Party Time Tuesday this week! happy to see a friendly face pop in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink glitter in her hair! Wonderful birthday card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card Ruth, Fanny sure looks good with the papers and glitter in her hair, is she going out on the town? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! The paper, the sentiment, the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, this is such fun Ruth! Fabulous card :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, Ruth!!! My nan's name was Fanny (poor thing!) and in her latter years she did have a problem with the old wind - it was a family joke for years! Brilliant card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the sketch! I love the color combo. Fanny Fart is one of my faves, well done!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this card is PRICELESS. I love that you used Fanny Fart as a birthday card! Fabulous job! Thank you for designing with her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ha ha this is awesome!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fanny is hot to trot! All pun intended! LOVE her in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hilarious! Love your Fanny Card!
    Any old fart will be delighted to recieve that! lol
    HUgz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!! love your adorable funny image!! Fantastic card hun! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Party Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL, I love the fun images of Dude Time Doodles. Your colours are just wonderful too! Your card has definitely made me smile. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, how CUTE!!!! Great card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!