Saturday 6 August 2011

Bear Fishing

Isn't this such a sweet image? I was really cheeky a few weeks ago and asked Debbie (I'd seen her use the image on an Oldie But A Goodie challenge) if she'd stamp me a few as it was perfect for a card I'd been asked to make. It will be from a little boy to his Grandad on his 60th Birthday and he likes sailing boats!

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and all the papers are from the Polkadoodle download Fathers Day. The brads are from my stash and I've added a computer generated sentiment. A little bit of faux stitching around the edges and the card is complete!

I promise Debbie that I'll send you some images in the post in return - just not done any stamping recently. So sorry its taken so long to return the good favour!

I've used the Pollycraft sketch for inspiration and would also like to enter the following challenges:

Card Makin' Mama's: Birthday Cards
Glitter Geeks: Furry and Feathery Friends
Crafting For All Seasons: Beach / Ocean
Deep Ocean Challenge: Deep Ocean

  • Image: Unknown - sent to me by Debbie
  • Papers: Fathers Day download from Polkadoodles
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Hiya, gorgeous card I love the boldness of those colours, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I love the colours you have used. The image is just soooooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Ruth, what a great LO & the stitching looks fab :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your color selection is fantastic and the sketch you used works perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, good luck and hope to see more of your wonderful creations.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the polkadoodles papers you used and the bear is so cute and adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck.
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, so sweet! He looks so lonely in the boat, hehe.

    Thanks for joining us again at Glitter Geeks and good luck :).

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!