Thursday 25 August 2011

Gift Cards - Christmas Of Course!

I've got a couple of Craft Fairs in the run up to Christmas and I am trying to have things other than just cards, so here are a few gift cards. All have been made with papers from Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away cd (Remember December collection) plus the stamped image is from an Our Betty stamp set.

I've coloured them with Promarkers and added glitter glue to the lid of the gift. Ribbon is from my stash. I used two Nesties sets to layer the images and I've added a little extra card to write a message to the recipient inside.


Quite quick and easy to make once I'd made a template and worked out all my sizes! And I think I'm going to increase my Christmas Card goal to 150.....

I'd like to enter them into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft: Gift Card
Divas by Design: Christmas in August
Creative Craft: Anything But A Card
Incy Wincy: Anything But A Card
My Craft Spot: Gift Bags and Boxes (almost?!)

  • Papers: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Stamped image: Our Betty stamp set from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

12 comments:

  1. Phew you are sure going to be busy, the gift cards look brill and I'm sure you'll sell loads
    hus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift cards & thanks for joining us over at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think we might just need a tute??? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fab Ruth! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a completely fabulous idea thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! Just love this Tip Top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous gift cards. Love that paper! Thanks for joining the Divas by Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are brilliant, seems you're well organized for the fair.

    Many thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful festive gift cards and a perfick choice of papers! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These giftcards are perfect for the challenge over at CCC...thank you so much for joining in.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute gift card holders! I love how you put them together! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful gift card holders! Good for you getting ready for Christmas already. I'm sure these will be a hit at the fairs.
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!