Wednesday 17 August 2011

Too Cool For School!

This is one of my favourite Tiddly Ink images and I've made Geekatude large! The card is approx 15cm square and I've used a retired freebie image of the blackboard as my background, also from Tiddly Inks.

The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I've added him to the card base with foam pads so he stands out a little.


I actually have a confession to make - I had to add a strip of card to the top of the base so it formed a square otherwise the thinner card that I'd printed the blackboard on would flop around - not a good look eh?! Serves me right for not thinking straight before I cut!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations: Back To School
Cupcake Inspirations: Photo Inspiration (red apple on the pc and his shoes as well as overall theme)
My Sheri Crafts: Back To School
Dutch Dare Card Challenges: Back To School

  • Both images: Tiddly Inks, boy coloured with Promarkers

9 comments:

  1. Awe!! How cute is this, just perfect for our challenge over at Creative Inspirations.I love that sweet image and your papers. Thank you for joining in with our back to school theme.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I LOVE your little guy and that background is perfect for back-to-school! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seriously IS cool Ruth - I love it!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice touch with the blackboard! Cute boy image too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Kathleen – Guest Sweetie
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute!
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO FUN! Love that paper and your awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one super cute image,brilliant detail on this too
    bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week love hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!