Wednesday 31 August 2011

Dude Time Doodles - September New Release & Blog Hop!

It's the last Wednesday of the month so its time to reveal the new Dude Time Doodles images and to kick it all off we have a blog hop for you!

One of the Dudettes will be the hostess with the mostest and one lucky commenter will win a digi image! So make sure you leave me a comment - I've not yet been the hostess so this could be the one!!

If you've arrived at me from Dawn then you are on the right track although there is no start and end point, just make sure you've visited us all! From me you need to hop to Cleota and leave a comment there too!!


I've used Need A Pee image, coloured with Promarkers and I've made a doorhanger for the powder room! Printed card (and glued together in layers for extra strength) is from my stash and I've used my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set to cut the letters and then they have been glittered.

Bit of faux stitching and I've made some dangly charm things with beads from my stash (had for way too long without using them!) and covered the messy bits with ribbon and bows.

Good luck with the hop and don't forget to leave a comment! Once I'm awake I'll directly link to the blogs in the hop before and after me! All the Halloween images in the store will have 50% off until the end of September.

I'd like to enter my creation into the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash: Sassy, Snarky or LOL

Pile It On: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Diva
Just Some Lines: Anything But a Card


  • Papers: From my Stash
  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set, Spellbinder Nestabilities for the aperture
  • Everything else: My stash

17 comments:

  1. Just simply PERFECT for the Powder Room door! SO CUTE.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite door hanger yet! Love the faux stitching and the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE it, Ruth! lol This could hang on my door most any time of the day or night, just to brighten the decor. Well, OK, maybe it should be purple for my bathroom! May I steal this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect image for this project! Cute yet hilarious!
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea Ruth, love the beading and the colours, very girly. This could hang on my bathroom door too. :)

    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL This is so cute! Thanks for entering it into our Anything But a Card challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! Great image for a powder room. Love the touch of ribbon and beads, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You score bonus points for CREATIVITY! I love how you used her!

    Thanks for showcasing her...this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB idea for a doorhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea Ruth!! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will certainly bring a smile to the face of everyone entering the powder room:-) Very creative!
    jejaeb(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my - that image reminds me so much of my cousin Carol when she needed to go....

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS - very funny. :-) Love your stitching detail.
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how cute! I feel like this in meetings sometimes. :/ Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome!! Perfect powder room hanger! Love the charms!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely door hanger - love the beads!
    Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Tag! Thanks for playing along at Just Some Lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!