Sunday 5 September 2010

Turning Autumn

I've used another freebie image from Sassy Cheryl for this weeks challenge which is:

Autumn / Halloween

I've decided to use autumn colours as although I enjoy making Halloween cards and things, I never know what to do with them as its not really something that is celebrated that much in the UK. Well, not like in the USA!

I've used papers from Funky Hand - the spotty one is from Colour Me Happy and the others from Now That's Funky.

The image has been coloured with Promarkers and for once I've managed to co-ordinate colours with the papers even though I'd not worked out which papers I was going to use...... All papers have been taken from my bits box which is sort of going down nicely but not quick enough to be honest! I'll have to start using the cardstock background more and then simply adding titchy bits of printed card as accents.... Will see if that one works!

The sentiment stamp is from Papermania and even though it looks like I wasn't concentrating enough it really does stamp darker on the wishes word - I stamped it 8 times and each time it did the same. Or maybe I'm a bad consistent stamper!

  • Image: Sassy Cheryl freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Now That's Funky and Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand
  • Sentiment: Papermania

7 comments:

  1. This little sweetie is a winner in any season. Great little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo, this is soo cute!

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful color combo on one of my fav. images! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card x
    Are you going to the NEC Nov ? Shimelle Laine is teaching a card class for us. Check us out www.fiskarettes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable! Lovely coloring and that strip of polka-dot paper is perfect ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!