Tuesday 21 September 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - Week 31

Welcome to another week of Craft Juice Tuesday! Craft Juice is an online community where you can upload a picture and brief description of your handcrafted item and the community can vote for your creation! 5 votes and your item gets listed on the front page!

To view the Craft Juice story for each of these items, just click on the picture.

A funky chicken paperweight from Swirlyarts


A cool VW Beetle pendant from Shpangle

A beautiful original chalk drawing from KnK

See you next Tuesday for more Craft Juice Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my chalk drawing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool - thanks for featuring my chicken and I love that drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I've missed your Craft Juice while I was away! Love the Chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!