Thursday 16 September 2010

Spinning Around

A nice easy sketch this week from Secret Crafter challenge which fitted perfectly with an image that I had coloured with my Promarkers plus a little inking around the edges.
I got the image as part of the Design Team for The Digi Blog Hop and is from Digi Sparkle. I had an idea to make a sort of slider card as the image can be spun around! So she's either jumping for joy or doing a cartwheel!

I've used papers from Funky Daze from Funky Hand which I got out of my bit box. I've highlighted the Happy Birthday sentiment by using my Nesties as I didn't have any other sentiments that really went with the card. To be honest it took longer to make the slider spin thing than it did to make the card!

The ribbon and brads are from my stash. This Digi Sparkle image, plus the matching boy one are part of the blog candy available to win in The Digi Blog Hop, along with a number of other digital images from various artists.

  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers, from The Digi Blog Hop
  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is fab! If you have an image of a ballerina then you might have yourself a customer for a few of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That's amazing, I love what you've done with her. I wanted to make her spin as well but just haven't got around to doing it yet.

    The colours are brill, I love how vibrant they are, perfect for that upbeat birthday card! And of course you've coloured her so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, love those colours! How did you make the 'slider' effect in a circle format? Is it still a penny slider but cut with a circle? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - love the funky colours!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, oooh thats a tip for Digi sparkle a spinning ballerina.

    As always beautifully made

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!